About Me

My photo
I'm a a flame haired vintage loving cat lady. I ride a motorbike and love Roller Derby. I like in a big house in the country and love summer parties in my garden :)

Sunday 28 August 2011

The land of the living...

Hello Sweeties n Sailors!

I have been extremely lax in the blogging department for too long now and here are some reasons why (not excuses!):

I started a new job and unlike my old job this one demands ALL my time when I'm physically at work.   No updating blogger or editing photos on lunch anymore. Then...

I got engaged in April! He took me on a romantic trip to Applecross (near the Isle of Skye without crossing the bridge) and proposed in the freezing sea!  Wedding planning started the day after but, as usual, something else came up...

We bought a house! Wedding planning stopped the day we decided we had found a house we needed to live in.  I'm happy to say that after almost 3 months of torturous waiting, wondering and jumping through hoops, I am blogging 'live' from our new home :) And then....

I got picked for the formidable Team Scotland Roller Derby band of misfits!  As some of you know I play Roller Derby with the Auld Reekie Roller Girls in Edinburgh and this is a huge deal to me.  We travel to Canada in December to play in the worlds first Roller Derby World Cup!  Roller Derby in general this month has been keeping me particularly busy and I think the training and cross training will ramp up in September until December when we fly over. 

However, the house parties, moving furniture, organising rooms and settling in has almost stopped, so I have a lot more free time than I did before.  I have been concentrating a lot on commissioned necklaces and Roller Derby Vendor Villages rather than online selling.  A popular choice, which I hope no one will be too offended by, is included in the pictures below.  It would be nice if I could get my stuff out there a bit more but at the moment I'm happy plodding along and making something when I'm asked or creating a little stockpile of things I think are cool and hope someone else will in the near future.

Man that was a long post but I guess that's what happens when you don't blog as regularly as you should!

Have a very relaxing Sunday

Danger x





No comments:

Post a Comment