About Me

My photo
I'm a a flame haired vintage loving cat lady. I ride a motorbike and love Roller Derby. I like in a big house in the country and love summer parties in my garden :)

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Happy New Year..!

Wow, it's actually 2011.  I can't believe how quickly the year came and went, but I think I managed to achieve enough to not feel guilty about the close of 2010.  I don't really believe whole heartedly in New Years Resolutions, but I do always set out some goals in my diary and attempt to tick them all off.  This year, amongst other things, I want to get the tattoo my Sister and I have been talking about for ages and save some money for a deposit for a house.  Here's hoping I can make it happen.

The year hasn't been off to the kind of start I would have hoped, as I caught some kind of bug, which I thought was leaving my body but unfortunately has come back in waves.  Luckily the I have managed to make an appointment for tomorrow and am really hoping a course of antibiotics will be offered, allowing me to get better and really kick the butt out of this year!

I am really going to try and make more challenging pieces this year, including rings, which I am super excited about.  I also hope to increase the amount of people who read this blog, so I would appreciate any recommendations to your friends! It's not just to get 'Clockwork Curves' out there a bit more, it is so that I can feel a little less silly each time I blog :)  I do appreciate everyone reading what I write so far though!

So I wish you all the luck, health and happiness for this New Year and hope you all have some adventures along the way.

Love Dee x

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year!

    I cant wait to get my tattoo but it's finding someone to do it. Want someone recommended in tattooing world.

    ReplyDelete