About Me

My photo
I'm a a flame haired vintage loving cat lady. I ride a motorbike and love Roller Derby. I like in a big house in the country and love summer parties in my garden :)

Friday 5 November 2010

Tattoo Flash!

I have been busy making clay necklaces for the Roller Girls.  I'm quite happy with them but a tad nervous that they look very similar to a friends design.  Because of this I am going to attempt to steer away from 'Hearts' and try out a few new designs.  I actually really enjoy making them!  It was very frustrating at first trying to get the shrink plastic to shrink flat but watching it like a hawk then slamming a meaty (oven mit clad) paw over it seems to do the trick.  See what you think of them (below)

Besides this the fact I have been looking at tattoo flash has basically re-ignited the need for more ink.  Last night I had a brain wave and will now be attempting to design a second ray gun to go with the first.  I want it more victorian and gothic than the western steam gun I currently have.  Excited?  Yes, very :)

Off to Derby now and then a very busy day of crafting tomorrow before going to see 'Due Date' with my man and best bud.

Have a lovely weekend :)

Dee x



No comments:

Post a Comment